Sewage energy-saving treatment system introduction
Energy saving treatment system for new type of distributed rural sewage and wastewater and river way management business
Compound anaerobic--- filtration tank of Shanghai Jiaotong University--- combined artificial wetland process: the output water meets standard of level A.
Modular design: adopting modular building technology which may enable assembling in a flexible manner according to water treatment volume, it is applicable for wide scope of sewage treatment volume (10m3/d一2000 m3/d )
No blockage: Combined structure which overcomes easy blockage problems of traditional filtration tank is able to keep a long-time running in a stable manner.
Small floor occupation: treatment volume of 60m3/d with equipment floor area about 28m. The constructed wetland area is about 250m2 which is only 1/3 compared with traditional constructed wetland area.
Low investment and running cost: compared with traditional biochemical treatment process, more than 1/3 engineering cost can be saved per 1 ton of water. The running cost will not exceed RMB 0.15 /m3 in general.
Low energy consumption: natural ventilation is adopted with no requirements for aeration. Only hydraulic hoisting is required at a time, which may save about 0.1kW/h energy for 1 ton of water.
Easy and convenient management: automatic running of the system which does not require management by special person only requires regular inspection.
Low noise, no smell and environmental-friendly: beautiful appearance design which is harmonious with the environment.
It is applicable for on-site treatment and reuse of rural domestic sewage, sewage of tourist attraction, landscape water and lake water with large change in volume and quality.
We have applied for patent right of this technology and owns proprietary intellectual property right.
1. PLC automatic control is adopted with automatic fault alarming. The system can run with no special person for management and it only needs regular inspection. Operation management is extremely simple and the system can run for a long time in a stable manner.
2. The installed capacity is 150W in general for treatment scale lower than 200 families. 220V electricity for civil use is adopted. It is of small electricity cost and low running cost. Inspection once every 2 to 5 years is needed for the pump.
3. The average service life of the equipment is 20 years. Renewal of the components includes maintenance & replacement of submersible pump and regeneration of filtration materials. The filtration materials shall be regenerated or renewed every 10 years.
1.Q: What is your sample policy?
A: 1. With A1-pressure vessels, A-class boiler design and manufacturing license.
2. ISO9001-2000 certification.
3. A grown-up quality assurance system which conforms to the design and manufacturing standards of GB and ASME.
2.Q: How long can you provide the sample after receiving our drawings?
A: According to the detailed content of the drawings.
3. Q:How big is your processing site?
A: About 15000 square meters.
4. Q: How about your payment?
A: In general, T / T is the most popular, or we can discuss the other ways later.