Thermal Oil Jacketed Reactor Introduction
The Thermal Oil Jacketed Reactor is mainly composed of a stirring vessel (including a tank body and a jacket), a stirring device, a transmission device, a shaft sealing device, a support, a manhole, a process nozzle and some accessories. Mostly medium and low pressure pressure vessels. The heat transfer oil circulation heating reactor mainly realizes heat transfer or heat transfer of the heat transfer oil through the coils in the jacket.
Structural composition and characteristics
1. The kettle body of the reaction kettle. The part of the kettle body is composed of a cylinder and upper and lower heads, providing a space for chemical reaction of the material, the volume of which is determined by the production capacity and the chemical reaction requirements of the product; the medium and low pressure cylinders are usually rolled by stainless steel or carbon.
Made of steel or cast steel, in order to prevent material corrosion, the inner surface of carbon steel or cast steel can be etched with corrosion resistant material; the shell of the kettle body can withstand the internal medium pressure and the jacket pressure at the same time, and must be separately acted upon by internal and external pressure. Considering the situation, the strength and stability are calculated separately; for the thin-walled cylinder subjected to a large external pressure, a reinforcing ring is arranged on the outer surface of the cylinder.
2. Reaction kettle heat transfer device. In order to timely transfer the heat required for the chemical discharge or the heat released from the chemical discharge, a heat transfer device may be disposed outside or inside the kettle body to control the temperature within the required range. A commonly used heat transfer device is to provide a jacket on the outside of the kettle body or a coil inside the kettle body.
3. The stirring device of the reaction kettle is composed of a stirring shaft and a stirrer, which can make the materials mix uniformly and in good contact, and accelerate the progress of the chemical reaction. During the stirring process, the degree of turbulence of the material increases, and the contact between the reactant molecules and the reactant molecules and the vessel wall is continuously updated, which not only enhances mass transfer and heat transfer, but also facilitates chemical reaction. The agitator uses a propeller stirrer.
4. The transmission of the reactor is mainly composed of a motor, a reducer, a coupling and a drive shaft.
5. Shaft sealing device of the reaction kettle: In order to maintain the pressure inside the equipment or prevent the leakage of the medium in the kettle, the sealing shaft must be sealed when the stirring shaft protrudes out of the sealing material (dynamic sealing). Shaft seals typically have a packing seal and a mechanical seal.
6. Other accessories of the reactor, including supports, manholes, process take-overs, etc.