The stainless steel electrical heating reactor is composed of a kettle body, a kettle cover, a jacket, a stirrer, a transmission device, a shaft sealing device, a support.
The stirring form generally has an anchor type, a paddle type, a turbine type, a push type or a frame type.
When the height of the agitating device is relatively large, the multi-layer stirring blade can be used, and the mixing device can be arbitrarily selected according to the requirements of the user.
The material of the reactor is generally made of carbon steel, stainless steel, etc., and can be made of stainless steel such as stainless steel 304 or 316.
1. Fast heating, precise temperature control, energy saving and long service life.
2. High temperature resistance, corrosion resistance,
3. Safety and environmental protection
4. Do not need boiler automatic heating, easy to operate, easy to install
5. Low operating cost, can replace inductors, open flames, heat transfer oil and various heating devices.
The reactor is widely used in petroleum, chemical, rubber, pesticide, dye, medicine, food, pressure vessels for the process of vulcanization, nitration, hydrogenation, alkylation, polymerization, condensation, etc., such as reactor, reaction pot, decomposition pot , polymerizer, etc.; materials are generally carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials.