The steam jacketed vessel is used to complete the processes of decomposition, polymerization and concentration of materials during heating or cooling. The premise of the use is that the customer has an external source (such as steam) or a cooling source (such as tap water). It must be noted that the steam heating method is up-and-down, and the liquid is heated or cooled to go in and out.
1. The jacket and the inner tank are used under normal pressure, the structure is reasonable, and the wear is durable.
2. High temperature resistance and corrosion resistance
3. Easy to use
1. This machine should be installed on a sturdy and level workbench. The height of the workbench is determined according to the use conditions. There should be a certain space (≥360cm) around the equipment and the workbench for installation and post-maintenance.
2. The installation shaft is required to be perpendicular to the ground level, and the non-perpendicularity (inclination) should not be greater than 1/1000 of the total height of the equipment.
3. Self-supplied spare parts and safety valves on each process of the equipment itself must be equipped according to the requirements of the reactor.
4. After the installation is completed, check whether the connecting parts and transmission parts are firm and reliable. The connection pipes, nozzles, seals and the whole machine should be tested for airtightness without any bubbles, drops, drops or leaks.
5. Before starting the machine, inject the 46# mechanical oil into the reducer, open the motor cover and turn the fan blade by hand to check whether there is any jamming phenomenon. If there is any scraping phenomenon in the stirring paddle, clean the dirt in the kettle before starting the machine. The empty car runs for 30 minutes without any abnormal noise or vibration before it can be officially put into production. The gear oil is periodically replaced depending on the production.
It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, rubber, food, scientific research and other industries.