Jacketed reactor vessel introduction
Jacketed reactor is designed based on full mixing of reaction materials, which have very good results by adopting mixing equipment in the physical change process of heating, cooling, liquid extraction, and air absorption. This series reaction vessels are rapid heating, high temperature and corrosion resistance for environmentally friendly and convenient use.
1) Material: carbon steel or stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321
2) Mixing types: anchor, plasm, worm wheel, advance and frame
3) Structure: outer jacket, outer half pipe, inner coil pipe, and inner plate
4) Product specification: 100L - 100cbm
We are capable of designing and manufacturing equipment according to technical needs of customers.
The reaction vessel is widely used in industrial production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, foodstuff, petrol, dye, and biochemical products, especially in various chemical reactions of chemical technical processes.
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer, trading company or third party?
A: We are a company set petrochemical equipment research, development, production in one engaged in chemical equipment for many years manufacturing enterprises.
2.Q: Can I visit your factory before placing an order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory.
3.Q: How about your delivery time?
A: It depends on the product style, half a month to three months, the specific provisions of the contract shall prevail.
4.Q: What is your sample policy?
A: 1. With A1-pressure vessels, A-class boiler design and manufacturing license.
2. ISO9001-2000 certification.
3. A grown-up quality assurance system which conforms to the design and manufacturing standards of GB and ASME.
5. Q: How long can you provide the sample after receiving our drawings?
A: According to the detailed content of the drawings.
6. Q:How big is your processing site?
A: About 15000 square meters.