The high-pressure jacketed reactor vessel can fully react the reaction medium in a static sealed state under high temperature, high pressure, high vacuum, high rotation speed, suspension and convection, and safely carry out high-efficiency reaction of flammable, explosive and highly toxic medium.
1. The autoclave consists of a pot body, a pot lid, a stirrer, a jacket, a support and a transmission device, and a shaft sealing device.
2. Material and opening can be made according to the user's process requirements.
3. The heating forms include electric heating, oil heating, gas heating, water heating (or cooling), and open flame heating.
4. The jacket form is divided into: jacket type and outer half tube type, and the jacket oil heating type is provided with a flow guiding device.
5. The stirring form generally has paddle type, anchor type, frame type, screw type, scraping wall type and the like.
6. High-speed type has dispersed impeller type, turbine type, high shear type and propeller type for customers to choose according to the process.
7. The transmission form includes ordinary motor, explosion-proof motor, electromagnetic speed regulating motor, frequency converter, etc. The heat exchanger has cycloidal pinwheel type, worm wheel type and planetary stepless speed change type.
8. The shaft seal is a common water-cooled packing seal, a combined PTFE packing seal, and a mechanical seal.
9. The discharge form has a ball valve and a lower spread valve.
2. No leakage
3. Low noise
4. No pollution
5. Smooth operation and simple operation